Do you know how to invest in yourself so you can grow, evolve and reach your infinite potential?
We are talking all about investing in yourself in today’s episode.
There was a time when I would rarely invest in myself, but when I transitioned from my old job to creating my own business, I realized that definitely had to change!
That’s why I am teaching you how to invest in yourself, how to calculate the return you’ll get from your investment and why I think it’s one of the most important things you can do for yourself and your future.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- What it really means to invest in yourself
- Different ways to invest in yourself
- Why investing in yourself is so important
- Devoting your resources to things that will give you a return
- The difference between being a conservative investor and an aggressive investor
- Why you have to be willing to do the work
- Believing in your potential to create a good return on your investment
- How to talk to your significant other about making an investment
Does this episode help you to see why you deserve to invest in yourself? I hope so.
If you are ready to invest in yourself, join me in the next round of Committed to Growth, my group coaching program where we change the way you think about things and provide tactics so that you can up level your business. If you would like to work with me directly inside CTG, visit www.andrealiebross.com/group-coaching to start the enrollment process. We kick it off on March 18th!
For the full transcript of this episode CLICK HERE.
Where We Can Connect:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!