18: The #1 Key to Success in Anything: Managing Your Emotions
What do feelings have to do with anything?
Today's topic is emotional growth. We’re going to talk about what feelings have to do with committing to growth and success.
Our feelings are so important to pay attention to, so I really want to get into why that is the case.
I'm going to share with you five developmental stages of emotional growth that will help you become more motivated and understand what your feelings have to do with anything.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Why it’s important to be able to differentiate between your emotions
- How to expand your vocabulary to express how you are feeling
- How to identify what emotion you are feeling
- Allowing your feelings to happen without resistance
- The difference between reacting and allowing
- How to stop indulging in your emotions
- Being willing to feel negative emotions to experience progress
- Creating emotions on purpose
- Making life more fun
Remember, a good question to ask yourself at the end of the day is “what was one thing I did today that was uncomfortable?”
You will be amazed to see what happens when you start to think that way!
Don’t forget that you can always start the enrollment process for my Committed to Growth group coaching at any time, so if you are interested in that, go to www.andrealiebross.com/group-coaching.
For the full transcript of this episode CLICK HERE.
Where We Can Connect:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!