Are you looking for ways to make your life easier? I know I always am.
I often say we need to make things simple, doable, and fun, and people ask me how to actually make that happen.
In this episode, we are talking about the three stages you need to go through for this.
If you follow this method, you will actually want to work on the goals and tasks that you’re constantly putting off. I promise that they won’t feel like such a chore anymore!
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Why you’re putting off working on your goals
- How to become more committed to your goals
- How to make things simple, doable, and fun
- Simplifying in the creation phase
- Making things doable in the acclimation phase
- Why things start to become more fun in the acceleration phase
- What makes these steps work
- Why things get easier as you try them
Do you think you can start giving yourself the support you need to make things simple, doable, and fun? I think you can!
If you’re not having fun along the way, it’s just not worth doing, so I highly recommend implementing these stages!
For the full transcript of this episode CLICK HERE.
Where We Can Connect:
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to subscribe today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the show, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!