What's Your Next Move?
Life has a way of getting into a routine. Sometimes we control the routine and sometimes it controls us. We find ourselves focused on work, family, and daily responsibilities. We can also get stuck in a mental routine allowing the same limiting thoughts to repeat day in and day out keeping us from taking our next step (or making our next move). Have you ever felt uncertain, overwhelmed or confused when you think how to achieve next level success?
Through personal one on one coaching, you will learn how to take action to make things happen and get the results you desire. Your current circumstances might not change, but your thoughts around them can. Walk away with a new framework which will help you:
- Create Goals and Achievable Outcomes
- Discover Your Power to Turn Impossible into Possible
- Channel Your Future to Guide You Today
- Be Purposeful and Productive with Your Time
- Manage Fear and Anxiety (Overcome Overwhelm)
- Create Personal Balance
- Move Forward to Next Level Success
- Maintain a Growth Mindset
One to One Coaching is customized to create the transformation you are looking for.
What if you knew the secret to next level thinking? Are you ready to break through the routine and determine the direction needed to go to the next level? Whether it’s a change in your business, career, daily schedule or discovering how to get you or your business to the next level, “thinking on purpose” is key.
I assist CEOs and Presidents in teaching their team members to think with intention and find the clarity they need to propel themselves forward and create opportunities for growth, and to get a handle on all aspects of their lives, personally and professionally. This leads to increased retention, happier and satisfied team members and a thriving businesses.
Technical skill and knowledge is only 10% of what is necessary to succeed. The other 90% is mindset and people skills.
What Clients Are Saying About 1:1 Coaching...
Andrea has helped me think through where I am now and where I am going at this stage of life. It has felt great to gain some control back in a few out of control areas and get the ball rolling, along the path that is right for me. The confidence I have gained is really the best part. I am no longer fearful to tackle tricky situations. - Monica
My sessions with Andrea propelled me to restart again after a long illness and low spot in my life. She encouraged me to explore my fears as well as my strengths, wills and skills. The opportunities that have come my way after I changed my thinking have been amazing; I am actually doing things that I never thought I would do. Lifelong dreams are coming into fruition and aligning with my passion. And it all started with conversations with Andrea. - Terri
Flexible. Intuitive. Responsive. Caring. From our first coaching session together, Andrea helped me clarify and organize my thoughts on juggling my career, family, schedule and where I fit in. She helped me see the ‘light at the end of the tunnel’ by breaking down the steps I needed to take into bite-sized actions. I would highly recommend Andrea as both a career and personal coach - in fact, this combination is what makes Andrea such a wonderful POSSIBILITIES COACH and human being to work with. Her follow-through is remarkable, as is her steadfast positive attitude. I would definitely work with Andrea again! - Kim Beesley
Andrea makes a great coach! Her energy and enthusiasm are contagious and she offers concrete tools that not only help build confidence and prepare for positive change, but also help eliminate unproductive thinking patterns. Lisa Qualls
Andrea has been wonderful to work with! She’s really opened up my eyes when it comes to my potential! She has really helped me figure out what excites me when it comes to my career. She’s even introduced me to her contacts that could help with resume building and mock interviews. I’m now in the process of finding a new career path where I will be much happier. - Mukti Ishanpara-Patel
Available in six month packages.
One to one coaching includes a foundation session along with private 1:1 coaching sessions, "access to Andrea" and more.
Workplace coaching is customized to meet the needs of you and/or your team.